Friday, October 06, 2006

Eating the Dog Food

This third book is the least complete, to be honest. I've laid out the logical sequence of re-programming oneself. But I haven't tried it myself. So now I am. I've got all these ideas rolling around and all of them are completely plausible and possible. But untested.

So I'm going to eat the dog food I manufacture.

This blog will cover the essays I produce during this treatment, while another blog, A Modern View, will cover the day-to-day changes I make in myself. Here I will have the writings which end up in the book.

The first thing is really wanting to change, as the old saying goes/is misused. Second is organizing your life to handle the changes - taking time from other work to actually accomplish things. Third is to be ready for change and willing to accept it. I'm certain that some habits will rear their heads and try to prevent my adopting these new practices - but that is all part of the adventure.

A new world awaits...

No comments: